What is the Growth Strategy of Ash Trees?
Through his use of non-linear knowing (intuition) combined with his proprietary Tree Whispering® and Green Centrics® systems, Dr. Jim Conroy communicates with and does bioenergy healing on the whole ecosystem and Ash Trees at Omega Institute’s campus in Rhinebeck, NY. He is conducting a Cooperative BioBalance® study of Ash Trees and the Emerald Ash Borer in the Northeast USA.
Dr. Conroy asked an Ash tree and in this video it reveals its secret to you! Click here….
The goal of this research is to show that the Emerald Ash Borer and Ash trees can co-exist
(a) without the insects killing the trees and
(b) without people having to kill either one, by…
- improving the bioenergetic interconnectivity of all living Beings in a defined ecosystem,
- improving the health of Ash trees, specifically, in that defined ecosystem,
- establishing a condition of dynamic balance in that ecosystem wherein all organisms support the WHOLE. The WHOLE ecosystem is greater than the sum of is parts.
This Institute for Cooperative BioBalance® research is based on 4 principles:
- “Live and Let Live” means collaborating in partnership and cooperation, not attempting to dominate or control. Killing is obsolete.
- If all are healthy, trees and plants can co-exist–live in dynamic balance–with insects, diseases, and related organisms, and vice versa.
- People can communicate with the deep intelligence in trees, plants, so-called “invasives,” and the other living Beings of Nature, and, therefore, can co-create and co-exist in a situation where everybody thrives.
- People need to come from the other living Being’s point of view and collaborate as equals by asking Nature first, with humility! People should not assume superiority or presume that they know best.